Managed Firewall & Managed Endpoint Services
Don't struggle building and managing a secure IT environment. Rely upon L4 Networks' managed firewall & Endpoint services to protect against unauthorized access to your business resources and help to ensure network security and availability which include monitoring and reporting to assist compliance with security and regulatory requirements.
With the exception of the "Passive - Standard" tier for which Endpoint is optional, our services are integrated with endpoint and server security management to ensure complete end to end protection and a comprehensive integrated network security architecture.
What you get
- Sophos XG or XGS Firewall Appliance properly sized for your environment
- Comprehensive Segmentation Planning (LAN, WAN, VLAN, Wireless, Mobile...)
- Firewall Rule & Policy Development
- Malware scanning, Sandboxing, URL Filtering, Application Control, HTTPS Scanning, SSL VPNs, Intrusion Detection & other options available
- VPN Design, Encryption Policy, and deployment
- Comprehensive Configuration, Testing, & Deployment
- Firewall Patch Management
Endpoint Device Agents
- Servers (Windows & Linux)
- Windows Clients
- MacOS Clients
- Mobile device portection (optional)
Compliance & Reporting
- Reporting for Management & Compliance
- 24×7 Firewall/Security Event Monitoring & Alerting
- Continual Firewall Security Tuning as threat landscape and environment changes
- Change Management
How is it Priced
We have two programs.
- No Contract - customer purchases firewall (if needed) and pays initial setup/configuration fee.
- 6 month contract - The cost of the firewall (if needed) and initial setup/configuration is amortized over 6 months (can be longer) after which, customer is converted to no-contract.
The actual cost for the firewall and our setup/configuration fee is a function of organization size and infrastructure complexity. The ongoing fees are very affordable and are governed by the degree of monitoring (" Service-tiers") your organization requests.
Passive - Standard
- Reporting and customer required remediation of threat events. Optional: Endpoint
Passive - Advance
- Reporting, EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response), and customer required remediation of threat events. EDR combines real-time continuous monitoring and collection of endpoint data with rules-based automated response and analysis capabilities.
Managed Threat Response Standard
24/7 Lead-Driven Threat Hunting
Confirmed malicious artifacts or activity (strong signals) are automatically blocked or terminated, freeing up threat hunters to conduct lead-driven threat hunts. This type of threat hunt involves the aggregation and investigation of causal and adjacent events (weak signals) to discover new Indicators of Attack (IoA) and Indicators of Compromise (IoC) that previously could not be detected.
Most successful attacks rely on the execution of a process that can appear legitimate to monitoring tools. Using proprietary investigation techniques, our team determines the difference between legitimate behavior and the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) used by attackers.
Security Health Check
Keep your Sophos Central products, beginning with Intercept X Advanced with EDR, operating at peak performance with proactive examinations of your operating conditions and recommended configuration improvements.
Summaries of case activities enable prioritization and communication, so your team knows what threats were detected and what response actions were taken within each reporting period.
Managed Threat Response Advanced
Includes all Standard features, plus the following:
24/7 Leadless Threat Hunting
Applying data science, threat intelligence, and the intuition of veteran threat hunters, we combine your company profile, high-value assets, and high-risk users to anticipate attacker behavior and identify new Indicators of Attack (IoA).
Dedicated Threat Response Lead
When an incident is confirmed, a dedicated threat response lead is provided to directly collaborate with your on-premises resources (internal team or external partner) until the active threat is neutralized.
Direct Call-In Support
Your team has direct call-in access to our security operations center (SOC). Our MTR Operations Team is available around-the-clock and backed by support teams spanning 26 locations worldwide.
Threat investigations are supplemented with telemetry from other Sophos Central products, extending beyond the endpoint to provide a full picture of adversary activities.
Proactive Posture Improvement
Proactively improve your security posture and harden your defenses with prescriptive guidance for addressing configuration and architecture weaknesses that diminish your overall security capabilities.
For both managed and unmanaged assets, we provide valuable insights during impact assessments, threat hunts, and as part of proactive posture improvement recommendations.
Note: All services are offered in conjunction with our security partner Sophos as this provides our customers with an extremely deep bench of expertise and round the clock threat monitoring and response (advanced tiers).
Call us today for a free initial consultation