Cloud Based Servers, Hosted Remote Desktop (RDP) & Hosted Virtual Desktop (VDI)
We can host your email, web, file, application, VDI, RDP proxy, active directory, and other server. Highly customizable and scalable.
Purchasing your own hardware to act as file, database, file, Remote Desktop or VDI servers requires a capital outlay. While there are solid cases why doing this for certain businesses makes sense, many would find the hosted solution far easier and more cost effective. Instead of a capital expense (CAPEX), a monthly fee may be accounted for by an operating expense (OPEX).
Depending on the actual mix of services needed, we host Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform, Linode, Amazon's cloud or other partner's cloud platform as needed customized to fit your requirements.
Why L4 Networks? In essence, we help you avoid the learning curve of setting up such systems and optionally provide ongoing monitoring, management and technical support.. Whether you are planning RPD or VDI servers or simply want to host an Apache webserver, cloud based server hosting can accrue the following benefits (to name a few):
- Stability - because software problems are isolated. In the event of a hardware failure, a new VM can be provisioned in minutes, not days.
- Scalability and economies of scale - as you grow, it is easy to add more resources to the cloud based servers without any worry about obsolescence of an investment.
- Security - A full virtualized firewall is included when managed by L4Networks. It supports secure encrypted IPSEC tunnels to your location(s).
- Access from anywhere - Employee & vendors worldwide can access your cloud server(s) as log as they have an Internet connection.
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure. Maintain easy access to your information with minimal up front spending. Pay as you go (weekly, quarterly or yearly), based on demand.
- Reduce capital costs - There’s no need for CAPEX spending for on hardware, software or licensing fees. All and be accounted for as OPEX.
- Built in Backup - redundant back-up is built in.
- Maintenance Costs - This is not actually due to the cloud, but is due to using a centralized desktop solution. So goodbye to user workstations and the security, maintenance, and other troublesome headaches they cause. Say hello to firmware based dual monitor thin client devices that deploy in minutes and are nearly bulletproof.
Ready to start? Contact us today!