Hosted Exchange on Microsoft's Cloud Platform
Microsoft Exchange is the world's leading platform for unifying a business’s email, calendar and contacts. More than 470 million mailboxes worldwide leverage Exchange to communicate, collaborate and compete at a Fortune 50 level.
- Work smarter, anywhere
- Get business email and increase productivity, while keeping your organization safe.
- Enjoy bigger and more reliable mailboxes
- Do more, on any device
- Protect sensitive data
- We can do the setup & configuration
- We can managed it for you
- Multiple Plans to fit any budget
- "No Contract Monthly" or Annual Plans Available
- Datacenter Certifications: SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA, TIA 942, LEED
Why L4 Networks for Hosted Exchange?
- Business-grade email, shared calendars and shared contacts
- Sync your data across all your devices
- Extend mobility to smartphones and tablets on any OS
- No hardware to buy, no software to manage
- More control and security than on-premises—but less complexity
- Centralize your management of users, devices and services
- Integrate with your on-premises Active Directory
- Plan flexibility: mix and match users and services
- Hosted on SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA, TIA 942, LEED
Silver cetified datacenter
For Business Owners/I.T. Admins:
Exchange vs. Outlook: What's the difference? Some people think Exchange and Outlook are synonymous. They’re not. Outlook is the client program you use on your computer or via the cloud to access your email, calendar and contacts. It is powered by the Exchange server. And while you can actually use virtually any email client with Exchange, Exchange unlocks Outlook’s most sophisticated productivity features.