Features and Benefits
SecureAuth IdP delivers the following integrated components within a single platform to help streamline your processes, lower costs, and reduce audit risk.
Versatile Authentication Service (VAS)
- Offers many versatile authentication options, including:
- ¬†X.509 certificates
- SMS OTP
- Telephony OTP
- Email OTP
- Static PINs
- CAC cards
- Balances the needs of users and the sensitivity of the applications protected with overall ease of use.
- Easily maps authentication based on roles, resources accessed, and regulations as established within Active Directory or another industry-standard directory service.
- Protects every cloud, mobile, and web application from phishing attacks with mutual (client/server) authentication.
- Security Token Service (STS) ensures interoperability of identities between web and SaaS applications with automatic translation of identities.
- Delivers a transparent user experience with secure, simple sign-on between cloud, mobile, and network / VPN applications.
- Security Token Service (STS) removes complexity of delivering standard cloud security token protocols (e.g., SAML).
- Turnkey, customizable end-user portal provides secure SSO between cloud, mobile and network / VPN applications.
- Your users enjoy immediate access from any location at any time with automated self-enrollment.
- Self-service password reset improves operational efficiency.
- Secure user enrollment process for access to cloud, mobile, network, and VPN resources from the desktop or mobile devices.
- Help Desk user profile administration centralizes control for individuals or groups of users.
- Automated directory updates ensure data consistency.
- Full user provisioning and de-provisioning for Google Apps.
SecureAuth IdP Streamlines Deployment and Maintenance
- Delivered as a virtual or hardware appliance, SecureAuth IdP comes with everything you need to implement authentication, SSO, and IdM services or to create a portal.
- Elegant, scalable hybrid architecture enables cloud-based applications to become part of the extended enterprise by leveraging existing directories.
- Deploys within days, not weeks, without APIs or modifications to applications.
- Eliminates deployment of client software, upgrades, or user training.
- Integrates with Active Directory and other directory services to reduce management overhead and the number of user access credentials.
SecureAuth IdP is Highly Cost-effective
- Only purchase one product to secure and simplify access to every cloud, web and VPN resource.
- Meets every PCI DSS, NCUA, FFIEC, HIPPA, HITECH criteria for two-factor authentication.
- Cost effective for any organization.