ESET Bundle Frequently Asked Questions FAQs)
ESET Business Security Solutions include multiple ESET products for use under a single license. This unique licensing system allows you to protect all of your computers, laptops and smartphones using ESET solutions without purchasing individual licenses for each operating system. For more detailed information, please see the following product pages:
The major difference between ESET Small Office Security and ESET Endpoint Protection Advanced is the number seats that you can protect. ESET Small Office Security is ideal for businesses with 15 or fewer endpoints (client workstations) and a single server. ESET Endpoint Protection bundles allow you to protect multiple servers and 25+ endpoints.
Packaging: ESET Small Office Security
- 5-User - Licenses included, 5 Endpoint Security, plus 5 Android Mobile, plus 1 File Server, plus Remote Administrator
- 10-User - Licenses included, 10 Endpoint Security, plus 10 Android Mobile, plus 1 File Server, plus Remote Administrator
- 15-User - Licenses included, 15 Endpoint Security, plus 15 Android Mobile, plus 15 File Server, plus Remote Administrator
Packaging: ESET Small Business Security PACK
- 5-User Pack - Includes, 5 Endpoint Security/Endpoint Antivirus; 5 Endpoint Security for Mobile; 1 Mail Security + 8 mailboxes; 1 File Security; Remote Administrator
- 10-User Pack- Includes, 10 Endpoint Security/Endpoint Antivirus; 5 Endpoint Security for Mobile; 1 Mail Security + 15 mailboxes; 1 File Security; Remote Administrator
- 15-User Pack- Includes, 15 Endpoint Security/Endpoint Antivirus; 5 Endpoint Security for Mobile; 1 Mail Security + 20 mailboxes; 1 File Security; Remote Administrator
- 25-User Pack- Includes, 25 Endpoint Security/Endpoint Antivirus; 5 Endpoint Security for Mobile; 1 Mail Security + 30 mailboxes; 2 File Security; Remote Administrator
Each product family included in your ESET Business Security Solution has its own credentials and license file(s), which you will receive in a license email once your purchase is completed.
Depending on which bundle you purchased, you received an email from ESET with one or more license (.lic) files attached. To import these files into their respective products, refer to the following Knowledgebase article:
You can verify the expiration date of your ESET Business Security Solution license from ESET Remote Administrator. For assistance, see the following Knowledgebase articles:
No. ESET Business Security Solutions are available for purchase online. To purchase ESET Business Security Solutions, please visit our Store Site Here.
Your ESET Business Security Solutions license is activated at the moment you receive your license from L4 Networks. We highly recommend installing all remaining products included in your license as soon as possible. Licenses are sent direct from ESET with one business day (normally a few hours) after the purchase from L4 Networks.
Note: All Protect Bundles are available for purchase on our Store.