Hosted PBX Features
Enterprise-grade calling for employees. Simplified management for admins. Our Hosted PBX solutions offer calling features and admin tools that can help everyone on your team do their jobs better.
Mobility -lets you connect from any location
Our Hosted PBX service helps your staff be productive whether they’re at their desks or on the road.
- Automatically forward desktop calls to mobile phones with Find Me/Follow Me. Or, ring mobile and desk phones at the same time.
- Respond faster with voicemail-to-email.
- Enable your smartphone, or tablet to manage your Find Me / Follow Me settings. This helps you ensure that critical calls are reaching you virtually no matter where you are.
- Softphone Mobile App allows staff to use their smart phone as an extension off the HPBX. Don’t miss a single call while on the road. When placing a call, present your office caller ID instead of your cell phone caller ID, and save on roaming charges.
Conference calling helps simplify collaboration and can reduce business travel (add-on feature)
Our SmartConferencing service makes it easy to get groups of people on the same line—and on the same page.
- Connect up to 25 people on the same line with no reservations required
- Host up to 100 people on scheduled conferences
- Schedule conferences up to one year in advance
- Distribute unique control codes for host and guests
- Conferencing waiting relieves host of having to be first online
- Hold conferences from virtually any phone, anywhere with a private, toll-free dial-in number
- Choose between unlimited or pay-per-use billing plans
Hosted PBX desk phones
Hosted PBX offers a broad range of Polycom phones to cover a wide variety of calling needs—including power users and conference room phones. Perfect phones for the perfect hosted pbx phone system.
Voice quality testing
Intermedia's free voice quality test helps ensure that your network is ready for Hosted PBX. Learn how our test is more stringent than most other providers—and why this is valuable to you.
Voice quality test helps make sure that your network can support the additional load caused by VoIP phone traffic.
In the testing process, we’ll drive rigorous voice and data traffic to your network to simulate real life loads.
To perform the test, we will do the following:
- Set up a phone simulation software on your network
- Tune the software to the number of phones you are looking to buy
- Run the simulation as if all phones are being used for three full days, in parallel with your regular network tasks
- Capture all network traffic information and analyze it
From bandwidth questions to number porting processes, get answers to your Hosted PBX questions.Click here for FAQs
Read about the top concepts and demystify the VoIP "buzzwords" here.