Hosted Exchange on Microsoft's Cloud Platform
Microsoft Exchange is the world's leading platform for unifying a business’s email, calendar and contacts. More than 470 million mailboxes worldwide leverage Exchange to communicate, collaborate and compete at a Fortune 50 level.
Why L4 Networks for Hosted Exchange?
- Business-grade email, shared calendars and shared contacts
- Sync your data across all your devices
- Extend mobility to smartphones and tablets on any OS
For Business Owners/I.T. Admins:
- No hardware to buy, no software to manage
- More control and security than on-premises—but less complexity
- Centralize your management of users, devices and services
- Integrate with your on-premises Active Directory
- Plan flexibility: mix and match users and services
- Hosted on SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA, TIA 942, LEED
Silver cetified datacenter
Exchange vs. Outlook: What's the difference? Many people think Exchange and Outlook are synonymous. They’re not. Outlook is the client program you use on your computer to access your email, calendar and contacts—which is powered by Exchange. And while you can actually use virtually any email client with Exchange, Exchange unlocks Outlook’s most sophisticated productivity features.