SecureAuth Identity Providerâ„˘ (IdP)
Enterprise-proven Identity Provider Technology for Cloud, Mobile, and Network Security
Your team is staffed with seasoned I.T. security pros, but big challenges from inside and outside the firewall are stealing focus from more strategic projects. SecureAuth's peerless SecureAuthIdP solution was designed to save you time and overhead by solving a myriad of problems with one complete, enterprise-class solution that transforms you into an identity provider.
Now you can streamline the process of enforcing and extending security standards to all your on-premise and cloud-based applications and mobile devices. SecureAuth's elegant architecture eliminates the need for traditional network access controls for standard users as well as last-generation hardware-based user authentication products, client software, server agents, and related tools.
Streamlined SSO and Native Two- and Three-factor Authentication for Cloud, Mobile, and Web
SecureAuth IdP is the only solution that cost-effectively combines SSO and native single, two- and three-factor authentication in one platform for cloud and web applications. This groundbreaking unified approach to identity workflow is a radical departure from deploying separate productsâ€“ an approach that simply doesn't work for the cloud.
Scalable and Extensible: SecureAuth IdP is highly extensible and fully scalable to meet your precise identity governance needs as well as to help fulfill all regulatory requirements for cloud and web applications across all platforms.
Lower Costs, Full Controlâ€“Regardless of Platform: SecureAuth IdP enables a simple process for establishing the same level of security and control youâ€™ve set up for your on-premise applications to cloud and mobile applicationsâ€”and using your already-established Active Directory or other directory roles and permissions. SecureAuth makes multi-product deployments obsolete while minimizing risk, increasing productivity, and reducing management costs.
Demystified SecureAuth IdP Packaging
Appliance Based Package that includes:
- Fully Functional Authentication/IdM Appliance*
- Hardened OS
- Embedded Web Server
- Data Store Connectors
- Pre-built Web Pages
- Packaged Encrypted Modules
- Web Service Client Connectors.
* -You can provide your own VMware Based Appliance and purchase the software only
SecureAuth IdP as a Service (Cloud)
- Two-factor authentication (subset through your cloud)
- Web 2F/SSO
- VPN 2F/Mobile
- SaaS 2F/SSO
- Full IdM functionality.
The Cloud based service is provided by your cloud provider or a public provider like AWS
2-Factor as a Service
- Basically a subset of the SecureAuth as a Service
- Limited to Two-factor authentication
- Offered through Secure Auth Partners
- Low pricing after inital Setup Fee
SecureAuth IdP thru Google
For use by those customer already using Google Enterprise Apps
- Plugs natively to your enterprise Google domain
- Automatically is configured with Federation IDs for your other SaaS apps
- Has pre-configured templates to leading SaaS providers
- Allows users to simply log into Google to start the SSO experience