Sales Representative- Information Technology B2B
L4 Networks, is an established B2B provider of Information Technology Security Products & Services. In business for over 23 years, our customers rely upon our excellent reputation to provide firewalls, endpoint protection, managed security services, managed IT services and general I.T. infrastructure products, solutions, and technical consulting services.
This Sales Representative role will be primarily an inside sale representative , but will also require candidate to act in the outside sales representative role and make occasional calls to close deals and perform CRM activities. This individual will generate and qualify leads via phone and email, set appointments, develop and manage a pipeline, and report on call activity. Market focus will be SMB.
- 2 years verifiable experience selling technology products and services to SMBs (will consider less with solid experience/training)
- Demonstrated ability to conduct extensive outbound cold calling
- Self starter, solid written and verbal communications
- Decision making ability
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Focus and self control (ability to work in non structured environments)
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Verifiable ability to work independently.
- US citizens or permanent residents
- Minimum BS/BA or Equivalent experience
- Be able to drive own car
List Development in Target Markets
- Continuously learning more about our applications, value propositions, and company differentiators to enhance conversations with prospects
- Conducting market research and keep up-to-date on industry trends and the competition’s positioning within the marketplace as applicable
- Identify prospects using creative lead generating techniques
- Perform initial prospecting, qualifying of leads and deliver to L4 Networks
- Establish basic lead grading schema for each prospect
- Data manipulation and segmentation to support continuous demand generation activities
- Ensure data integrity of marketing databases
- Enter applicable data into or ZOHO or other CRM.
Calling, appointment setting etc.
- Identify and qualify prospects by telephone and through cold calls
- Meet or exceed opportunity / appointment quota through phone and email-based prospecting
- Maintain and update lead database with updated information from cold-calling
- Coordinate with outside sales to develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan.
- Qualify and schedule sales appointments
- Detailed and accurate documentation to maintain CRM data with Salesforce or ZOHO or other CRM.
- Provide clear and consistent reporting to management.
- Proactively manage your own schedule and leads pipeline in order to meet sales quota and objectives.
- Respond to inbound calls and leads from various sources and qualify for business potential
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Base plus commission
- Medical Insurance
- Paid vacation/holidays
No phone calls please
Local Candidates Preferred - no relocation benefits